We are now accepting entries for our Peace Poster Contest. Below are the rules for the Peace Poster Contest. We will need all posters in by our first meeting in October (October 2nd). If you know of anyone who would like to submit an entry, please contact Lion Nick Somma.
The theme is Peace, Love and Understanding.
1. Contest is open to students who will be 11, 12, or 13 on Nov. 15, 2014. Eligible birth dates are Nov. 16, 2000 through Nov. 15, 2014.
2.Art work must be no smaller that 13 by 20 inches and no larger than 20 by 24 inches.
3. All media is accepted. Chalk, charcoal, and pastel entries must be sealed with a fixative spray to prevent smearing. Do not laminate.
4. Lettering or numbering on front of poster in any language is not allowed. Artist must provide name on back of poster.
5. 3-D entries not allowed. Nothing can be glued or stapled to front of poster.
6. Poster should be on flexible material so that it can be rolled for shipping in a mailing tube.